On Feb 16., Seniors Housing Business and sponsor Philips hosted the webinar “Seniors Housing Vaccine Rollout and Infectious Disease Prevention: An Operations Playbook.” How are operators handling logistical, emotional, ethical and strategic concerns involved with vaccination? How to encourage healthy behavior for seniors and concerned loved ones?
Industry professionals in this webinar provide advice on approaches to sensitive topics including promoting vaccinations to stressed staff and communicating a clear message as an operator. The future of senior care (and a new approach to many diseases) is just on the horizon.
Register here to listen to the panel. Also see below for a list of topics brought to light by expert panelists in this one-hour discussion.
- Challenges and strategies: expert advice for overcoming hurdles for staff, residents and families
- Forecast for what the coming months hold: what to plan for as communities are vaccinated
- Preparing for the future of COVID-19 in seniors living communities
- Long-term effects of the pandemic: what new technologies, policies, and protocols might we keep in place or need going forward?
- Chase Salyers, Koelsch Communities (moderator)
- Mark Andrzejewski, MorningStar
- Andy Kohlberg, Kisco
- Terri Cunliffe, Covenant Living
- Kelly Andress, SageLife
- Greg Cini, Kemper House.
Webinar sponsor: Philips is a leading technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
Listen to hear what panelists think about how the seniors housing industry can best prepare their communities and vaccinate residents.
To see past Seniors Housing Business webinars, click here. For more information on the seniors housing industry, subscribe to the weekly Seniors Housing Business newsletter or the bi-monthly magazine.
The post Webinar: Seniors Housing Vaccine Rollout & Infectious Disease Prevention appeared first on Seniors Housing Business.