In an October 29 Seniors Housing Business webinar titled “Seniors Housing Market Valuation — Is the Pandemic a Disruption or Start of a Fundamental Shift?,” panelists discussed where market valuations are headed, occupancy rates, and investor perceptions of the industry.
What creates value, and what is the difference between short-term disruptions and long-term impacts?
See a list of some topics covered below:
- Managing uncertainty on an organizational level — operator & investor approaches
- Assessing value in the long term care industry
- Investment to support existing assets
- Cap rates
- Debt & equity — shifts and disruption
- JP LoMonaco (moderator), Valuation & Information Group
- Talya Nevo-Hacohen, Sabra Health Care REIT
- Erik Howard, Real Estate Finance Capital Funding Group
- Joe Weisenburger, Welltower
Webinar sponsor: Valuation & Information Group was established to provide specialized, expert valuations and services to healthcare facility operators, lenders and advisors. Healthcare facilities are special-use properties. Retaining a firm that understands the healthcare business is crucial to obtaining the correct valuation. The professionals at Valuation & Information Group are valuation experts who understand the unique aspects of the healthcare business.
Listen to hear what panelists think about the future of valuation in the seniors housing industry.
To see past Seniors Housing Business webinars, click here. For more information on the seniors housing industry, subscribe to the weekly Seniors Housing Business newsletter or the bi-monthly magazine.