After whispers, trials, pilots and promise, virtual reality now seems on the precipice of a boom in senior housing.
A bevy of VR companies have arrived to give operators new solutions to age-old challenges, including resident isolation, dementia support and pain management.
Partnerships with major VR content creators, along with VR vendor studios, are leading to a cornucopia of content that can be customized for resident needs.
And the work being done is just the beginning.
In this 22-page report, you will learn:
- Exclusive pricing and spending data
- Why some operators are investing tens of thousands of dollars on VR
- The data and use cases driving these investments
- The three main uses of VR in senior housing
- How VR helps residents increase socialization and manage pain
- VR’s benefits for enhancing staff empathy
- And much more!
The post [New Report] Inside the Rise of Senior Living Virtual Reality appeared first on Senior Housing News.
Source: Senior Housing News