Less Than A Month Away
Buy Your Ticket
Senior Housing News presents BUILD, a full-day conference showcasing thought leaders who are driving the next generation of senior housing development.
If you’re developing senior housing, this is a MUST-attend event to learn about multi-brand strategies, the active adult market, intergenerational development, urban and mixed-use senior living development, smart home technology and the simultaneous intersection and divergence of hospitality and healthcare. Click here to view the full agenda or click here to purchase your ticket.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Adam J. Kaplan, Founder and CEO, Solera Senior Living
- John Moore, Chief Executive Officer, Atria Senior Living
- Patricia Will, Chief Executive Officer, Belmont Village
- Dr. Bill Thomas, Founder of Minka, Changing Aging
- Matt Booma, Executive VP – CA Senior Living & CA Residential, CA Ventures
- Matthew Krummick, Director of Real Estate Development, Pathway to Living
- Jessica Phaup, Vice President of Business Development, Sunrise Senior Living
- Ryan Haller, Chief Development Officer, Point Development Company
- Jake Rohe, LEED AP, Pacific Medical Buildings, Senior Vice President, Development
- Jeff Branch, Senior Vice President of Senior Living & Mather LifeWays Institute on Aging
- Andrew Carle, MHSA, Adjunct Faculty – Senior Living Administration, Georgetown University
- Dana Wollschlager, Partner, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Chip Gabriel, President, Generations, LLC
- Alister Punton, Co-CEO & Founder, Storylines
- Michael Vitale, Head of Sales, Aiva Health
- Niki Leondakis, President, The Wolff Resident Experience Company
- Scott Eckstein, Clinical Assistant Professor & Senior Living Executive In Residence at Washington State University Institute for Senior Living
- Manny Gonzalez FAIA, LEED AP, Principal, KTGY
- Dean Maddalena, AIA, NCARB, IIDA, ASID, NEWH, Founder & President, StudioSIX5
- Ginna Baik, Senior Care Practice Leader, CDW Healthcare
- Carrie Coumbs, Vice President National Care Coordination, Kindred At Home
- Steve Lindsey, CEO, Garden Spot Communities
- Gary Milner, Executive Vice President – Development, At Sea and Adult Living, Canyon Ranch
- Deb Reardanz, President & CEO, Clark-Lindsey
- Anne Doyleick, President, Lasell Village, Inc. and Vice President of Lasell College
Interested in sponsoring?
The post Final Speakers and Agenda Announced – Join Us At BUILD appeared first on Senior Housing News.
Source: Senior Housing News